tirsdag den 18. august 2009

Black and...

Eventhough the fashion-gurus Trinny and Susannah (I looove "What not to Wear") say it's a fashion no no to wear black with colour, I will be a rebel and do it any ways :-) Because I like the dramatic effect and the way black makes the other colour look stronger.

Pink and black has been a favorite mix of mine for many years. And the result is feminine and kitschy in my opinion...

Dress: By Malene Birger (bought on outlet)

Tights: H&M

Belt: Asos.com

Shoes: ?

Black and white (or monochromatic as the fashionwise say) is a classic, which I haven't worn too much as I find it a bit formal and boring. This depends on the pieces of clothing you wear of cause, and I do like this version:

Skirt: Monsoon
Cardigan and tights: H&M
Shoes: ?
My newest obsession is mixing black and blue. For some reason blue items keep sneaking their way into my closet, though I have keept an eye on it since I learned that people called me The Girl in Blue.

Blouse: Monsoon

Skirt: Day

Shoes: Miss L Fire at Asos

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar