torsdag den 13. august 2009

A-line Crisis

I know I haven't been the best blogger lately. Guess it's due to a minor wardrobe meltdown I've experienced. Although 30% of my closet consist of skirts (the other 70% are dresses and cardigans...) and I usually swear to wearing skirts and not pants, I've not felt inspired in the last few weeks. Most of my skirts are a-line, but I've been leaning towards the pencil skirts instead, and thus the options have been limited (and I would like to show some variation here).
Well... I went through my collection of skirts yesterday and I tried some a-liners on to see if the inspiration would miraculously pop up - and behold! It did!
Shirt: trifted, charity shop
Skirt: trifted, charity shop
Cardigan: trifted, flea market
Shoes: second hand, commision shop
Belt: thrifted, charity shop
Brooch: Accessorize
Blouse: Monsoon (OLD!)
Skirt: Day
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Vintage Enid Collins, flea market
Blouse and skirt: Monsson
Shoes: ?
Blouse: - Check out the cute flamingo print :-)
Skirt: Day
Shoes: ? (Bought in Macy's NY)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar