lørdag den 9. januar 2010

Second Hand Saturday

I have found some really good stuff lately when visiting charity and second hand shops. Just take a look below :-)

I found this grey dress today - it is so Mad Men! And I don't think I have to tell you how much I dig the cotton balls around the neck. To top it off the shop had a sale on, so I got this piece for only 25 Dkkr/5$/3£!

This whole outfit (except shoes and tights) is thrifted:


And now to the misc. section:
Silk scarf with cosmetics, star fish brooch and a set of plates.
I fell in love with these two plates at first sight. The stamp says made in GDR - German Democratic Republic a.k.a. East Germany. That's history on a plate!

I don't think I will dare to eat of them. Instead I just might put them on my 'wall of kitsch' in the summer house. So far I have a small selection of wildlife-ish plates there, but you can never have to many...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar