mandag den 4. januar 2010

Thrifting Treasures

I love treasure hunting in charity and thrift shops - that's no secret. Lately I've found some really nice things in my humble opinion. just goes to show that one woman's rubbish is another woman's treasure.
First up is a vintage baby blue feather hat from a Copenhagen hat maker (I guess from the 40s - correct me if I wrong). I really like the idea of wearing hats, but sadly they just do not work with a bicycle helmet and a ponytail... Those two thing even rarely work together.

The hat is a little small for my head, but I'm gonna keep it just for the stories it is whispering to me. Besides it is pretty-ugly just the way I like it, and thus it will be found on display in my closet.

Next up a pair of red Ferrucci stilettos (found for only 40 Dkkr/8$/4,5£!). I love the punch-outs holes and the quirky "bow" detail:

I will show my other finds another day... oh how I love to show and tell :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar