søndag den 7. juni 2009

Work work work



I’m starting a new job tomorrow in the Danish fashion industry, and I have been at my wits end trying to figure out what to wear. The other girls at the office are all dressed to the nines, so I have my work cut out for me…

I think I have it down now.
I’ll be starting out with a secretary look this week – pencil skirts and high heels – combined with small humoristic details. Later I will sneak in some a-line skirts, dresses and cardigans, which is kind of my uniform normally, but right now it’s all about first impressions and convincing myself, that I belong in an office.
Well, behold:
and some detail shots:
I love tights, and these jigsaw ones tickles my funny bone big time. The shoes are from Miss L Fire - they make some to die for retro shoes!
The shirt with the bib used to belong to my grandmother, who i suspect was more fashion forward in her days than i'll ever be.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar